The Loumeau Family

The Loumeau Family

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

From the Mouth of Amora

We have so much fun listening to the complete sentences our daughter is able to conjure up. Here are a few:
  • We're at church taking the Sacrament water. Amora says (not whispers), "Mmm, nummy water."
  • At church Adam asked me about where a friend of ours is. I told him that he was probably out in the hall with his son Max because he's a boy and boys are harder to keep quiet. Amora announces, "Max is a boy!"
  • When she wakes up in the morning or after her nap she says, "Done sleeping, Mommy."
  • We were at a friends house where I was chatting with the mom and I hear Amora yell, "Mommy, Izzy hit me!" I'm pretty sure Izzy is not going to like that Amora can now tattle on her.
  • Amora and I were in the car driving to go shopping. She says, "I love shopping Mommy."
  • When Adam got home from work yesterday, she exclaimed, "Daddy home!"
  • But probably the best thing I hear all day is when she says, "I love Mommy" or "I love you."
This makes up for her premature terrible two tantrums. I love her.

1 comment:

  1. My favorite is the "Done sleeping, Mommy." What a cutie pie! Oh and the shopping comment reminded me of this lady that came into the Quilted Bear one day. She was shopping with her 3 young daughters and the youngest one was looking at the jewelry and showing her what was "cute" and the mom looked to us and said, "She's the shopper!"

    ReplyDelete