The Loumeau Family

The Loumeau Family

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Oregon Trip Part 2: Portland

After the wedding, Adam went home to go back to work, and Amora and I played in Portland for a few days.

We went to the Portland Zoo (it is so awesome) and got to feed the birds. If you have the nectar, they just fly directly on your arm. It surprised me so much, I spilled half of the nectar on Amora. She loved being so close to the birds.


Aunt Laurie, Cheri, and baby Braylen came with us to the zoo.


Before we left, Amora was able to hold baby Braylen, which she absolutely loved.


We also got to spend a day with Amora's girl cousins. We took the girls to the park and they played for hours. I'm so excited to watch them grow up together. In this photo, they were taking turns going down the slides.


Ella loves to be a mini mommy to little kids and adored that Amora held her hand and took her around the park. Too cute.

1 comment:

  1. Cute pics! I love how Amora acted towards the birds. She's a funny girl. And I think she is ready for a little sibling to hold...just saying. :)

    ReplyDelete