The Loumeau Family

The Loumeau Family

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Because I can...

Because I can, I'm going to post a few more super cute pictures of my little girl. Basically all I do all day is follow her around with a camera. Being a stay at home mom is pretty great.

Most of the day I see one of two things: Amora crawling toward me...


Or Amora crawling away.



Every night after bath time she loves to play with her daddy. They laugh and wrestle until Mommy breaks up the fun.


I love this picture. She looks like such a big girl.


Here she is squirming away. When she's really happy about a toy, she will lie flat on her back and play with it. I was trying to catch that moment but instead got what normally happens when I try to change her diaper.


I love this picture. This is Amora's "I'm super duper happy" smile. Gotta love the cheese.


3 comments:

  1. What a cutie pie! Love the smiles...
    Are you going to make it for the BBQ here on Saturday at 3? Bring anyone you like - it's potluck.
    :~D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I found out that we have our own ward BBQ same time so we won't be able to make it.

    ReplyDelete