The Loumeau Family

The Loumeau Family

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Family Photos

Last month we had the whole family home, so we took some family pictures. The photographer loved Amora, so we had a few fun ones of her. Naked babies are so fun!


She's basically beautiful all the time, but I love this picture. She just looks so sweet.




Here are the siblings. I know, my husband is pretty good looking. I'm a lucky girl. :)


Here are the girls.

Silly faces.



The boys.


My perfect little girl.


The whole family.


And our little family. They turned out super cute. Thanks Terry!

3 comments:

  1. I always knew that someday you would have the cute family that you do . . .
    :~D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just love family pics. I don't really have anything to say cuz it's late and I'm tired but I like people commenting on my blogs so HERE YA GO. i love you!! Muah.

    ReplyDelete