The Loumeau Family

The Loumeau Family

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Getting into Mischief

Amora is super mobile and loves to find mischief. This is her with the cutest scrunched up face. I know, she's a rascal.


She loves to climb up the stairs.


She loves to crawl under things, especially the kitchen stools.



But she has ulterior motives. She just likes to eat the chair.


She loves making messes. Here she is very excited to get into a box of clothes from Grammy Cyndee.


I clean her shelf of toys up every night when she goes to bed. It doesn't take long for Amora to make a mess again.


But no matter what trouble we find, at least we have a good time. I love my little girl! But seriously, who couldn't?


1 comment:

  1. I love the first pic. She's gonna poke her siblings while they are napping like you did to me. I can just tell.

    ReplyDelete