The Loumeau Family

The Loumeau Family

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Coming and Going

Andre came home from his mission last month. He was very excited to meet his new niece. He was only home for 10 days before he went back to BYU. Here are a few photos of picking him up at the airport (Adam, Amora, and I didn't go to the airport because of her nap, but we greeted him when he got home):



Other news: Christopher is engaged! Here he is with his cute fiance, Mikelle. They are so cute together, and Adam and I are super happy for them.


We took family pictures with the whole family home (which I haven't seen yet but heard they turned out well). Then everyone went back to Utah. The house is quiet again (oh wait, Amora's still here). The house is not as full now. We miss you Andre, Hannah, Christopher, and Mikelle. Come back to see us again soon!

2 comments:

  1. My sister's name is Mickelle!!! Hope things are going well for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I just saw Andre today! The very same day you posted the blog. Weird eh? I didn't get much sleep last night so I'm weird today.

    ReplyDelete