The Loumeau Family

The Loumeau Family

Monday, July 13, 2015

Beach Day

I took a whole week off of work to take my girls to Oregon for July 4th, and it was so nice!  I rarely take that much time off and really loved spending time with my girls and family members.  I was so grateful for the time my family spent to help us have a really great trip.  

One of our first activities was the beach.  We went with Grammy and Papa to Lincoln City.  Our hotel was right on the beach, and the girls had a blast!

Amora loved playing in the sand.  She barely went in the water (probably because it was so cold).

I think this is one of my favorite pictures with my dad.  Aren't we cute?


My girls love their Papa!


And a trip to the coast would not be complete without a trip to Moe's.  We had a gorgeous view from our table.  Amora and Savannah insisted on sitting next to Grammy because she's super great.


One of the best parts of staying in a hotel easy access to swimming.  My little fish was in heaven.


As is typical of the Oregon coast, there was plenty of wind to fly a kite.  Amora got bored in about two seconds because she wanted to get back to playing in the sand, but Savannah thought she was pretty hot stuff flying a kite all by herself.


Pure joy.


I love this picture.

We had such a great time at the Oregon coast, maybe next year we'll bring Adam!  But really, it was such a treat to spend so much time with Papa and Grammy.  We sure do love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment