The Loumeau Family

The Loumeau Family

Monday, July 13, 2015

A Day at Jump Creek Falls

I took a technology class this summer that reminded me of how EASY it is to blog.  With that in mind, we have had a very busy and fun summer and I wanted to give family and friends a chance to see what we've been up to.  Here's the first of some family updates.

A few weeks ago, my mom and brother stopped by for a couple nights to visit as they were passing through.  I was tasked with trying to figure out what to do with three teenagers, two little ones, and two adults.  So we went to Jump Creek Falls and it was wonderful!

Savannah loved playing in the rocks and sand and exploring.


The bigger kids enjoyed climbing rocks and being cool.


It was a gorgeous day with a beautiful view!


I love my Savannah.


Hanging out with my mom was super nice.

If you haven't checked this place out yet, you are missing out!  We try to go at least once a summer.  It was a great family activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment