The Loumeau Family

The Loumeau Family

Monday, January 10, 2011

Audrey's Wedding

In December, Amora and I traveled to Florida for my sister's wedding. She looked beautiful, and everything was absolutely perfect. I was a bridesmaid, and Amora was a flower girl.

The wedding was about an hour after Amora's normal nap time, and she refused to nap. I was quite worried about how she would do during the actual ceremony. I asked her if she wanted to walk down the aisle with the other two flower girls and she said yes. She did a great job walking down the first half of the aisle, then stopped and looked very confused. I quickly swooped her up and placed her on her grammy's lap. During the ceremony, I heard a little sucking sound and looked over at her to see my little angel sound asleep sucking her thumb.

Here are all of the Kooistra siblings, their spouses (minus Adam), and kids.


The bride with all three flower girls and the ring bearer:


The sisters waiting in the bride's room for the ceremony:


Audrey's family:


The wedding party:


The reception was great. Delicious food, fun music, dancing, and acting crazy. The kids thought the laser was super exciting.


Congrats again to Audrey and Derek! We're so happy for the both of you! Thanks for a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. We should share our pics from the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waoo! Lighting and decorations done at the wedding are just mesmerizing. Crazy dance and festive planning done by my sister for her brother in law's reception was incomparable. Loved the attractive décor and entrance flowering done at one of the high rated NYC wedding venues booked online. Got good discount on other preparations as well.

    ReplyDelete