The Loumeau Family

The Loumeau Family

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Amora at her Best

Here are a few of Amora's cute stories. She just gets more fun and animated the older she gets.
  • One day when I was cleaning up after dinner, Amora was sitting on the couch. I went to check on her and she said, "Go in the kitchen, Mommy." She kept insisting that I go in the kitchen. I then find out that it's because she didn't want me to whisk her to her potty and dismissed me so she could go in her diaper in peace.
  • Amora thinks that going potty is great. Not so much going potty, but sitting on the potty. She will literally sit there for twenty minutes reading books, playing with toys, and talking to me. She insists that she have an audience and finds it to be the best time to get uninterrupted parental attention.
  • Amora came in to see her daddy one morning. With a big grin on her face, she pointed to a toy and said, "This is poop." She finished her joke with the cutest, sassiest laugh.
  • She refers to anything in the past tense as "last night."
  • If I ask her how she likes something and she likes it she says, "pretty good."
  • It's always fun trying to think of how Amora will attempt evading bedtime. She'll take literally twenty minutes trying to go potty, insisting that some is coming. Or she'll call out that she has to go potty once I leave her room. My favorite is when I tell her that when I leave, I'm not coming back. She asks "Daddy come?". "No Amora." "Grandma come?" "No Amora."
  • Another time, when I went to check on her at nap time, I see my daughter with an open book on her lap. She then informs me, "I reading to baby."
  • I'm talking to my mother-in-law, and Amora says, "Mommy, you sassing Grandma?"
  • The other day, Amora told her daddy and me that she was a cat fighter. Any ideas on where she can up with that one?
  • I told Amora that she was going to play with her daddy while Mommy when out. I asked her what she wanted to do with Daddy and she said, "Play with scissors." Your secret is out husband!

I love her!

She had a photo shoot taking pictures of herself.


Mommy and Amora


I love to see the temple.

2 comments:

  1. Cute. Amora has very interesting eyes. They almost look Asian but not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny you say that because when she was about 7 months old, someone asked me if she was part Asian. She's just got some uniquely perfect features.

    ReplyDelete