The Loumeau Family

The Loumeau Family

Monday, September 6, 2010

Family Reunion

We went to Utah a couple of weeks ago for a family reunion on the Loumeau side. It was so nice to get to know everyone. We stayed in awesome condos in Park City and were able to sneak away to the outlets as well. Even though a lot of people were there, most of my pictures included one special little girl. I can't help it. Seriously.

She had time to play with her daddy. They love every minute they get to spend together.


She got to see her grandma and grandpa. Here she is taking a look at a picture of herself.


Impromptu family photo without the in-laws (what I called "Team Ron").


With the in-laws. Amora looks a little crazy in this picture, but I look nice. :)


All tired out after a long night of fun.


Thanks to everyone who made this weekend happen. A lot of sacrifices were made for us all to get together and we're all really grateful. Can't wait for the next reunion!

1 comment:

  1. That's fun! Did you get anything at the outlets? Amora's dress is cute (even though you can't see it so well in these pics I remember it from the other pics). Love you!! Muah. Call me anytime cuz I'm always home :)

    ReplyDelete