The Loumeau Family

The Loumeau Family

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Beautiful Baby Girl


Our little Amora Joy is a handful, to say the least. She absolutely hates the car. Unless she's asleep, she will scream until we take her out of the car seat. We think she hates the car so much because she demands that she be held at all times. I love to cuddle with my little girl, but it makes it very hard to get anything done. Also, Adam is sure she spits up everything she eats which increases our laundry loads. Until recently, her nighttime ritual consisted of screaming for a few hours then finally falling asleep at about 1 am. It's things like these that make me understand how people say that being a parent is hard work. But then, it's also very rewarding...

When she flashes me that big gummy smile, it makes it all worth it. My heart absolutely melts when she tries to find her voice and starts babbling. I adore when her hand grabs one of my fingers when she's eating. Also, when she stares at herself in the mirror. But one of the sweetest things is watching her with her daddy. They are so adorable together. It's incredible that we have this beautiful baby girl now. She's shifted everything in our world, and we wouldn't have it any other way. I've got the best little family.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for things that make it all worth while. Sometimes, it is really difficult. This little boy inside is really kicking my butt, but, who knows, maybe he will be my cuddler (since neither of the girls are). Glad to see you guys are adjusting well!

    ReplyDelete